Warranties and Representations
It is hereby being specified that the Provider (Seven Global Network Ltd.) makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit) that the content of the Website is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these ToU.
Use of the Website is entirely at the Visitors risk. The Website is not a gaming or gambling website. The Provider of the Website does not provide gaming or gambling services, therefore it does not hold or control player funds and it is not involved in any gaming transactions. Betting odds which are displayed on the Website are part of information and functions of the Website.
The Provider does not guarantee that any of the functions provided by the Website are authorised, and that the operation will fully satisfy the Visitor, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the Website are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the information and functions available thereon is reliable, or that all other information obtained and functions used on the Website are adequate and reliable. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Website may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the Visitor and does not imply responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites adverts/content by the Provider. The Provider gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. The Provider has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
Loss or Damage
The Provider is not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that the Visitor or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the Website, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
The Provider is not responsible for winnings made or losses suffered on third party websites which result from the use of information displayed on the Website.
Without limitation to the generality of the preceding two clauses, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
– mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
– violation of the Provider’s rules;
– criminal actions;
– advice, in whichever form, provided by the Provider;
– legal actions and/or other remedies;
– loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of their use of the Website, its content or that of any link suggested by the Provider;
– loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Website;
– criminal use of the Website or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control;
– any use made of the Website due to a third party accessing the private areas requiring login and password by using a Visitor’s Username and Password;
– in case of discrepancies in the services, functions and any other feature offered by the Website due to viruses or bugs as it relates to all parameters that make up the Website, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
– any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom Visitors may have contracted in order to have access to the Website. In case of litigation between the internet provider and Visitors, the Provider cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect these ToU;
– any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Visitor due to the content of any material posted by another Visitor or other third party not authorised by the Provider on the Website.